Papago X5 Special Edition [NEW]

(Update 10-01-2010) - Papago X5 SE is now running good on my device and should fine on Lokatoo too.




As new year project, i'm now playing around with Papago X5, succeed on my gps (but with minor bugs, here & there), but yet no test has being done on lokatoo gps. Only little tweaking and finetuning to make it perfect and it's in progress...Papago X5
As new year project, i'm now playing around with Papago X5, succeed on my gps (but with minor bugs, here & there), but yet no test has being done on lokatoo gps. Only little tweaking and finetuning to make it perfect and it's in progress...

Sygic Guider [NEW]
Little excitement here... Sygic Guider is now running on my GPS using VERTICAL screen capability... i'm using Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Thailand maps...



Getting GPS Signal from your Lokatoo to PC/Laptop
Also as per request, i'm now able to connect my gps to work along my gps software on my laptop, eg. Google Earth. By using this ability we will able to navigate, track log (realtime) in Garmin MobilePC, iGO PC version, Google Earth and Sygic Guider PC Version.

Garmin MobilePC

iGO8 PC

Sygic Guider

Mapking 2007 PC



videoshots will be updated....

0 comments:

Post a Comment